This video made me cringe, as I hope it makes readers here cringe - let me know I'm not alone. Racy boy-girl romantic songs are OK - liking 'em or not is a matter of taste - but this one is uniquely bad taste in:
- Making the girl a young 'bai' and thereby of the servant class, a particularly vulnerable position for her
- Making her the initiator of this affair, thus giving the hero the moral "she started it" high ground
- Try to keep her off saying he has given her the due baksheesh and bonus. The usage, in particular of "fut fut fut", like she's some bhikari wiping his screen
- Sexualizing her by dressing her up as a French maid, that looks particularly awful despite the fine figure of whoever was saddled (no pun intended) with the role
- Having her demand such affection because she's the one who cooks and cleans for him (hear the second stanza)
The only thing I found more distasteful than I. Bector's dirty little fantasy was this video:
Now there's a s**t for the taking, a wannabe who throws herself at you. Why bother with poor, hardworking bai's, Mr. Bector?